We are a friendly and informal congregation, worshipping together in an urban area of Manchester, and seeking to show the love of God in the world through Christ.
· We hope to be an open, inclusive and affirming congregation seeking to share the love of God through Christ
· We aim to be a friendly and informal congregation worshipping together in an urban area of Manchester and seeking to show the love of God in the world through Christ
· We are committed to searching out the meaning of faith, exploring and questioning what it means to be Christian in our multicultural society
· We celebrate God's gift of diversity and welcome people to share the journey of faith, whatever their age, race, culture, gender, sexuality, economic status or physical or mental ability
· We acknowledge with pain the injustices in our society and in the church, and want to share with all those who struggle against abuse
· We seek to be a community working together to grow in faith, understanding and our commitment to peace, justice and freedom.
If you would like us to help you to mark some significant event in your, or your friends or family's life, please contact us by phone or email
detail from one of the banners embroidered by Church members
Archbishop Desmond Tutu
revised 15 Feb 2021